Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thanksgiving

Sorry for being so limited here. It's been crazy here. I have a love/hate with the Holidays.  I love them but the extra work and madness makes other parts of my life - especially my 'little dark secret' much harder to fit in.  I have trouble some weeks when there isn't a holiday.  Thanksgiving is the start of about a month of madness.  T-Day, Black Friday, Christmas, New Years... I'm sure you know the drill.  So what are your plans?  Do you have any way to keep the sanity or you like me and just hang on for the ride?

I give thanks this year and every year for all of you who make this side of me a reality. I love doing this and wish I could spend more time doing so... but IRL (In Real Life) other things trump my fun time.  I am going to try very hard this year not to forget my 'dark secret'.  xxooxxoo - Taffy.

No comments:

Post a Comment