Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Ho Ho Ho Merry Xmas!

Here is a sneak peak for my Christmas update on SC.  It's based on your feedback on my latest poll. Nearly 75% wanted an Classy Silver/Gold update.  Well I'm in gold pumps around the tree. I hope you like it. I loved doing it!  With all the hustle and bustle of the holiday season it was a treat to get dolled up, take some hot photos with hubby!  It was special because I knew some many people wanted this update.



Happy Holidays to all of my fans out there no matter what you celebrate!
Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kawanza, Happy Festivus or Merry Christmas! And a Happy New Year!

xxooxxoo - Taffy

3 comments:

  1. That's what my boyfriend and I voted for! Don't you just love all the sexy shoes out there? We went shopping one evening and ended up spending a couple hours trying on shoes. Of course, I had new Christmas toes. Did we ever have fun when we got home! Merry Christmas Taffy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you include movies in your updates? Your pictures are amazing, I would love to see some clips of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Matt no movies. I hate my voice so movies aren't something I am interested in doing. Maybe a slide show with some music someday.

    ReplyDelete