Saturday, March 10, 2012

TGIF: A little late :)

Sorry for not getting this up yesterday... family in town makes it difficult to get work on 'my dark secret'.   Thanks for all the comments on the panties update.  As soon as we get a chance we'll have a new update ready. 

Of course, looking at the sexy panty photos and reading the comments has made me so wet.  I debated about taking a quick picture of my huge wet spot that I have now but between rubbing my clit through the panties and trying to type this, I think  I may have to go take care of myself before the rest of the family is up. I would rather have hubby's hard cock but with a house full of guests I don't know if that's in the cards.

Good lord, I am so damn horny - did you notice my run on sentence?  LOL

xxooxxoo - Taffy

No comments:

Post a Comment