Saturday, September 17, 2011

Any Ideas on a Sexy Saturday?

What should I do for next photo shoot?  Any ideas?  Let me know. Honestly, I love the idea of you getting off looking at me. It's a HUGE turn on.  I know I turn on my husband because we can't get more than a couple of photos done and he's adjusting his hardon wanting to hurry up and finish playing photographer so he can get his own piece of me.  So I can imagine what everyone else is doing at home or at work :)

I'm going to add a poll question here to get some feedback.  With the lack of comments I'm getting here I get the feeling you're all a little shy. But reading your emails I know THAT'S not true. Keeping them coming - I love reading about what you do when you see my pictures.


xxooxxoo - Taffy

PS If you send me your 'tribute' photos I may have to post them here!

1 comment:

  1. Taffy, you're an instant hard-on, from head to toes.

    ReplyDelete