Monday, September 19, 2011

Thank You All ;)

I got a chance to catch my breath here for a minute... Thank you for all your feedback for my last update. I've been busy getting the next one ready for uploading. As you may know I get wet doing the editing because I start thinking about the session and how so many of you will getting off looking at it. So I'm primed already and then I get such hot feedback from the pink halter update and I am so worked up it's driving me crazy. I am at my real job so what's a gal to do? I could not take it any longer and went to the ladies room. Not the most romantic place to masturbate but I got off not once but TWICE in no time. God I was so wet with three fingers inside me with my thumb rubbing my clit. OMG thank you all. You made this a great start to the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment