Saturday, October 1, 2011

Pantyhose or Stockings?

If they both didn't make my legs or anyone's legs look better women wouldn't wear them. There I said it. Do I like the feeling of hands rubbing my legs all over in pantyhose? Yes, yes I do.  Do I love it when my man rubs my legs in a pair of hose and crosses the top to my bare skin while working it ever closer to my pussy?  Yes!  Does this make me wet?  Hell yes!

So if I am getting dolled up for a hot night of fucking my man silly - sure I'll wear them.  Especially when I get a text from him saying... "Tonight wear something sexy".   But, if it's up to me, most of the time, I'll go barefooted.  I'll talk about that in much more detail in another post.  Haven't you always wondered why I get my 'pedis' so often?


xxooxxoo - Taffy

4 comments:

  1. Well, Taffy, I prefer to see those beautiful toes bare. So, when you're choosing colors, how do you decide? Is is just what moves you at the time? Does your husband get any input?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Usually it's whatever strikes my fancy at the time. Sometimes, I will pick a color to match the season or an outfit I am planning on wearing. Hubby always has 'input'. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was there a point in your life when you knew you had extra power in your pretty toes?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I guess the first time I made a man cum with my feet. xxooxxoo Taffy

    ReplyDelete