Monday, October 24, 2011

The Perfect Evening for Feet Fun

I keep my feet in good shape for my fans - with my biggest fan being my husband. Here's what I would describe as a perfect evening.  Hubby and I have the house to ourselves. We may have a glass of wine (or two) while enjoy nice warm candle lit bubble bath. As our skin softens, we'll start to rub and massage each others feet. This will get my pussy purring but when he starts massaging my individual toes and then begins sucking each of them, I try and to the same to him but soon my hands are below the water line rubbing my clit. I usually can't stop at just one orgasm especially if he starts to suck harder as I begin to cum. Of course, at this point I am ready for just about anything and I never disappoint my hubby.We'll sometimes make it to the bed for some really hot sex but more often than not we don't make it out of the tub before I have all of him in me. Yes, like I said a perfect evening.

5 comments:

  1. There is a photo of you in yahoo groups with bubbles on purple toes. You should post it here and drive them crazy. By the way, I'm thinking of taking up XXXX (you know who I am) as my internet alias.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear "XXXX" ;) -

    You're SO right. Thanks for the suggestion!

    xxooxxoo -Taffy

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must have inspired me because I got new purple toes today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome! Wait until you see my Halloween update!

    ReplyDelete