Thursday, October 20, 2011

Public Comments on My Toes

Yes, I have had people compliment my toes and pretty feet in public.  Usually, it's women who make comments - asking if I do them myself or where I get them done. Girl talk. Some gals will get a bit overtly sexual but that's quite rare. If there is something sexual it's usually from younger goth chick.

Guys are much different in that they rarely, if ever, say anything. Some just stare blatantly which can be quite creepy.  Others simply do a double take. The ones I really love are the guys who try and sneak looks and are totally embarrassed when I bust them doing it.  I love making them blush. It's quite a turn on.

Honestly, I love the attention! But, I am actually quite shy - especially in public. I am always afraid to be recognized as "Taffy" in public. Luckily, I have never been "outed". Knock wood. ;)

I'll post more on my toes and feet in another entry.  
Check out more of me and my toes on SC, TAC, or Yahoo

xxooxxoo - Taffy

1 comment:

  1. To xxxx (you know who you are), Thank you for your kind email. I love hearing about your experiences. If you're shy you can always post comments anonymously. I am sure some of the guys (including your boyfriend) would love to read all about it. I won't tell your secret.

    ReplyDelete