Friday, October 28, 2011

TGIF: Halloween Update on SC

I did the a little switch-a-roo with the witchy-poo idea.  I hope you like it.  I know I did, and so did my hubby.  Imagine being a lonely stretch of highway and getting flagged down by me?
Or maybe I caused a few accidents by flashing my pretty smile and batting my eyes?  Or by showing my sexy fishnet clad legs and milky white breasts? Would that make a hazard cone or two pop up? I loved being outside doing my Halloween Update for SC.

I would LOVE to know your feedback.
xxooxxoo - Taffy

2 comments:

  1. I was expecting a Witch so this was an unexpected treat! Fishnets and heels mmmmm mmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. I jumped in my car Friday morning and set out for the Pacific Northwest in search of this hot blond flagger I heard about. I hope I can find her, and I hope she doesn't make me stop.

    ReplyDelete