Friday, October 21, 2011

TGIF: New Shoes!

That's right boys - Eight pairs of new shoes were delivered to me this week!  E-i-g-h-t PAIRS!!!!

I can't wait to do some HOT photo shoots with these sexy heels.  An assortment of heels and even a to-die-for pair of boots.  If you're nice, I may even post of picture or two of them.  Would you like that?  Perhaps a Shoes Photo Shoot? Or maybe I should just tease you with a pair at a time? 

Can you tell I am excited?  Is it quitting time yet?   If I get enough requests, I'll post at least one photo of a new pair. What would YOU like to see me do with these new shoes?

Have a great weekend!

xxooxxoo - Taffy

1 comment:

  1. Here's an idea: Post a picture of all eight pairs and let us pick which ones we like the best. I pick any that show off those gorgeous toes.

    ReplyDelete